Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Any Broken Apple products wanted

I have a repair business that specialize in Apple products. I always need parts to fix them up. I also can repair most broken Macbooks and Pros. I also repair windows based laptops and desktops.

If you don't want to deal with ebay or others contacting you, then come and see me selling or trading in.

What I'm offering:
macbooks Up to $300 depending whats broken Speed of processor make no different in price if the logic board is bad.
Macbook Pros and Air to $500
Powerbooks up to $300
Trade in values are based on what you want to trade for.
Ipods up to $80
Iphones up to $100
Imacs up to $600

Contact me if you want help or to sell a broken Mac.

Repairs on any macbook is a Flat labor charge of $100 plus the cost of parts. (I don't makeup my parts)

Call me at 510-579-4531 and ask for Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note - I received questions for help within the Comments section. I cannot reply because the person has posted as "Anonymous".
To receive a reply and you need help, contact Webmaster mailto:rentmystuff@gmail.com
or submit your general comment below, thank you.

RESIDENTS & BUSINESSES Profit renting their items/svcs Hourly, Daily, Weekly

"RENT, REUSE, RETURN, RECYCLE, REPEAT"


Items and Services For Rent, Lease, Loan, Barter, Sale: