Tuesday, July 07, 2009

iWait in Line For You - $16 Hourly

Hello.
You choose the store or location, I will arrive at 6:00am, or 10 hours before sale begins, no problem .

This is for
tickets of any event, new product releases (such as iPhone2 or Harry Potter), video game consoles (Wii, Play Station, XBox), and concerts, whatever & wherever.

I will Wait in either San Francisco SF Oakland Berkeley San Leandro Hayward, or almost anywhere in the BayArea, just for you.


I am experienced with being hired as a "line waiter" for the iPhone in June 2007.
I have reliable persons that assisted me, which can also assist you or other persons that needing assistance.


Option 1 = You take my place in front of the line 45 minutes to 1 hour before the doors open, then you pay my iWait fee, - or
-

Option 2 = You pay first, then receive your product as I'm exiting the store, - or -

Option 3 = You pay within 10 hours of store opening, & i will bring your product to your residence or business the same day, no problem (see *note below).

If you have another option, lets talk ASAP. Time is wasting.

SERIOUS? Call me at (5I0) 904 - 97I9 or leave a message for a prompt reply, thanks.

Aaron

aarobann@yahoo.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
* If you chose option 3 = Reimbursement options to prevent you scamming me, and you feel good you will not get scammed, send 50 % of the item cost to my Verified PayPal Account. They will hold your money.
I will pay the remainder and collect the price of the item and wait-in-line-fee when you and I meet that same day.

* If you have another option, lets talk ASAP. Time is wasting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note - I received questions for help within the Comments section. I cannot reply because the person has posted as "Anonymous".
To receive a reply and you need help, contact Webmaster mailto:rentmystuff@gmail.com
or submit your general comment below, thank you.

RESIDENTS & BUSINESSES Profit renting their items/svcs Hourly, Daily, Weekly

"RENT, REUSE, RETURN, RECYCLE, REPEAT"


Items and Services For Rent, Lease, Loan, Barter, Sale: