Tuesday, July 08, 2008

iPhone 3G - iWait in Line For You - $16 / hourly

Hello. You choose the store location at Apple or AT&T, then I will arrive 1:00am, no problem. iWait in either SF San Francisco Oakland Berkeley San Leandro Hayward or almost anywhere in the BayArea.

My friend and I were successful waiting at the SF Apple Store in June 2007 for two other consumers. We waited for 8 hours, my holding line place was #17, with final count of over 300 when the store finally opened!

You'll need to arrive & pay to take my place in line no later than 7:00pm.

If you have another option, lets talk ASAP.

SERIOUS? RSVP with me today.


Thanks, Aaron.
Aarobann@yahoo.com
(5I0) 9O4 - 97I9 or leave a voice mssg.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple's website: "iPhone 3G will be sold on a first come, first serve basis, and sales will start at 8:00 a.m. Arrive early to get in line as daily quantities are limited by stock on hand."
Users will no longer be able to activate their new iPhone, or iPhone 3G in the comfort and privacy of their own home or office. They now need to wait in a store while their phone is activated.


Pricing & Availability - The iPhone 3G goes on sale at 8:00 p.m. (local time) Friday, July 11 and will be sold in the US through Apple and AT&T retail stores only. iPhone 3G will be available for about $299 (US), and will work with either a PC or Mac®.
source = http://www.apple.com/iphone/buy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note - I received questions for help within the Comments section. I cannot reply because the person has posted as "Anonymous".
To receive a reply and you need help, contact Webmaster mailto:rentmystuff@gmail.com
or submit your general comment below, thank you.

RESIDENTS & BUSINESSES Profit renting their items/svcs Hourly, Daily, Weekly

"RENT, REUSE, RETURN, RECYCLE, REPEAT"


Items and Services For Rent, Lease, Loan, Barter, Sale: